I’ve been outta sorts since returning from my 2-week vacation.
- I’ve completely blown my Keto/carnivore diet …. pizza, ice cream, potatoes, bread … all consumed on vacation and I seem unable or unwilling to go back to my strict way of eating
- I’ve been drinking more vodka than ever —- we hardly drank anything during vacation, with the exception of a margarita here and there or wine.
- I have been having continued stomach issues. During vacation, I started having, well, ISSUES …. ok, poop issues. There it is. And a very unsettled stomach. I chalked it up to changes in diet/water/altitude/etc. It’s better this week, finally.
- I can’t sleep worth shit (most likely, see above). I’m unhappy with my pillows. I can’t get comfortable. Too hot. Too cold. The cat licks my hand/arm at 2am.
- I feel like doing NOTHING. The apathy is staggering.
I dunno, vacay doldrums? The food/drinking shit has GOT to stop. I’m sure the bowel and sleep issues will resolve somewhat if I get my act together. I’ve gained some weight back, as I can see more of my belly (aka tractor tire). And I don’t wanna talk to or be around family, either. Probably too much family togetherness (2 weeks straight with my sister, then father’s day).
I know, right??!! WAH WAH WAH, woe is me. This BLAH-ness happens now and again to me, as it probably does to most people. I’ll shake it off, eventually.