Georgie at Georgie Moon blogged about an anti-bucket list, and I was intrigued enough to see if I could do one myself. Here we go ….
These are some things I definitely do NOT want to do before I die…..
- I DO NOT want to do wing walking on an old bi-plane. OR skydiving. I’m afraid enough of flying INSIDE the airplane, why on God’s green earth would I be outside of one? Or jumping out of a perfectly good airplane? YIKES!
- I DO NOT want to be on the reality show Survivor …. or Naked and Afraid … or ANY show that makes you eat living shit (worms, bugs, etc) or do really stupid things (like eat worms, etc.). That’s some crazy business.
- I DO NOT want to be a tightrope walker …. I don’t do heights (usually) and … THOSE PEOPLE ARE NUTS!
- I DO NOT want to run into snakes when gardening, hiking, walking, or, well, anything. They scare the bejezuz outta me.
- I DO NOT want to speak or sing in front of a large-ish audience. A couple of folks? OK. Any more than 6? Nah.
- I DO NOT want to travel to the North Pole or Antarctica. It’s cold there. Even with menopausal hot flashes and night sweats, it’s too friggin’ cold. BR.