In a post on her blog,
- Under the Tuscan Sun
2. Nights in Rodanthe — I cry like a baby every.single.time.
3. Gone with the Wind — one of my very favorites from when I was in 6th grade and first read the book.
4. Ghost — another cry-my-eyes-out movie
5. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Fantastic all-star cast of mature actors and actresses.
6. Woman in Gold — I hadn’t heard of this movie until I saw the trailer on one of the Marigold Hotel movies. Helen Mirren is fantastic.
7. Elizabeth and Elizabeth, The Golden Age — Cate Blanchett makes a fantastic Queen Elizabeth I. She plays her just as I would’ve imagined the Queen to be in real life.
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The first movie is the best.
9. Wild — fantastic book, fantastic movie.
10. Thelma and Louise — THE best road trip movie. EVER.
So, there y’are, movies I can watch 1000 times and never get tired of them.
What are some of YOUR favorites?
Edited: OOPS …. looks like “fantastic” is my word of the day. I better get my thesaurus out for my next Favorites post! Sorry about that!